Obrázek dne - nur für Youngtimers(>1967)

sedan, faltdach nebo kabrio, všichni, kdo máte brouka patříte SEM!!!
Šíša
stálý inventář fóra flat4

Obrázek dne - nur für Youngtimers(>1967)

Příspěvek od Šíša »

Obrázek

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

[smilie=focking.gif]

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

Obrázek

1967 Sunroof

owner: Sascha Grolimund, SO
engine: 2110 (82mm x 90.5mm) with dual Weber 44IDF

Sascha's ultra-clean bug was built in late 1967, so it's a 1968 model with all the new specs like the panels, the large bumpers and the bigger taillights. The engine is a 1835 with a mild cam and an external CAGERO oil cooler. To get this better-than-new finish, the car was resprayed in its original colour. Wheels are detailed 5.5x15 Fuchs alloys from a Porsche 914.
Naposledy upravil(a) bubák dne 07 dub 2007, celkem upraveno 3 x.

Petr914
strážce Porsche a krásných žen

Příspěvek od Petr914 »

...pro lepší orientaci byly obrázky dne ohraničeny ročníkem modelů,který jasně stanovujou,co kam patří a co tam naopak nepatří...

...v kostce se dá říct,že teď má každej model brouka svůj "Obrázek dne",takže bych Vás chtěl požádat o respektování ročníků/modelů VW...pokud najdu kdekoli cokoli,co tam nepatří...nebudu ani upozorňovat,ani cokoli jinýho...rovnou to pošlu do věčných lovišť...

...všem tedy rovnou dopředu píšu tenhle příspěvek,aby jim bylo okamžitě jasný,že když nenajdou svůj příspěvek tam,kde byl...bylo něco špatně...

...díky za pochopení loupežníci a do toho...do toho...
:wink:

...P914...
You can't win 'em all...

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek

1973 Sedan

owner: Urs Beyeler, AG
engine: 1641ccm, AS41 case, stock crank, 040 heads, dual Weber 40IDFs, exhaust: Kerscher Super Competition, gearbox: stock.

Four years of hard work had been necessary to restore this '73 beetle. Enough time to replace the late bumpers with earlier blades along with pre-66 wings, front hood, decklid and the matching front and rear apron. The engine was completely rebuilt and is fed today by a pair of 40 IDF Weber carbs. Note that all of the work had been carried out by Urs himself, except for some welding and the paintjob. The restored Porsche 914 2 litre Pedrini wheels are the perfect finishing touch to this neat looker.

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek

Obrázek

My 1969 Beetle is the first Volkswagen I owned. Photos were taken at a park in South Gate after winning a 1st Place trophy at
Bug-In 11. You can see the trophy sitting beside the car. Yes, I was very proud of that trophy. Shaky Jake had come up to me and
complimented the car. He told me that if I continued putting this much detail into my cars that I would have many show winners.
This meant a lot to me because I considered Shaky to be "The Man" and I really looked up to him. Look at all the pinstriping on this
car. It was really popular back in the '70's.

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek

Obrázek

In 1978 I found this '74 Beetle Standard through Mike Bergin in Danville, California. He called me and said he was selling the car. It
had a 1641 engine and original Empi 8 spokes. I flew to Oakland, where Dan picked me up and drove me to his home in Danville. I
bought it for $3000 and drove it home to Yorba Linda. Shortly after that, I decided it was time for a longer road trip and I decided to
go visit my sister in Tennessee. While there, the rear fender was damaged. After returning home I took it to Al Martinez.

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek

NIVA Volkswagen Fest 2003 - Crystal Lake, Illinois

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek

Mai-Käfer-Treffen Hannover

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek

KCN Barchem 2007

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek Obrázek

Obrázek Obrázek

Fully restored/customized Volkswagen beetle (Cal-Look inlfluenced). Approx. 30,000 miles on resto. Pan off rotisseire resto , and professionally restored by myself (journeyman VW tech) and brother Journeyman body shop owner/operator). Too many hours to account for. Here is a list of all the goodness.

Drivetrain:
1835cc engine, 69mm CW crank, Mahle 92mm pistons, ported and polished dual port VW heads, Engle 110 cam (hydraulic lifters), solid rocker shafts, chromoly pushrods, 1.5 quart CB sump, 30mm Gene Berg oil pump with relief cover, full flow oiling, electronic ignition, 1 1/2 merged header with Flo-Pro muffler (awesome throaty sound), Kadron 40mm carbs (currently has dual Weber 44IDF's but these aren't for sale), rare Thing fanshroud, tig welded fan, lightened flywheel (12.5lbs), engine is fully detailed with color matching tin. Approx. 25,000 miles on engine.
Stock 72 IRS transaxle with CB performance urethane mounts

Suspension
Lowered approx. 3 1/2"" in front and 2 1/2" in rear via custom made dropped spindles, and beam adjusters. Adjustable rear spring plates. Front beam narrowed 2" and has Airspeed narrowed 3/4" sway bar. Gene Berg traction bar. Converted to wide 5 pattern with 66 brakes. Rolls on Flat Four BRM wheels. Pan was fully blasted etch primed and undercoated.

Body:
Paint is Porsche India red (base/clear). Dechromed body, filled rear exhaust cutouts. Accessory pop out windows. All rust that was on car when I got it has been eliminated the proper way by replacing necc. metal. Car was stripped to bare metal, and nothing but the best in products were used....Standox paint and primer.

Interior: Reupholstered seats in grey vinyl/velour. New h-liner, and carpet. Empi GTV steering wheel.
Gene Berg shifter
Alpine CD player with 5 1/2" mids, 10" subs, and Coustic amp
Tach, oil pressure, batt, and oil temp gauges (VDO)
Awesome working factory installed Eberspacher B2 gasheater (looks brand new!)

Lots of little touches that make this car unique. Nearly everthing that could be unbolted was either rebuilt or replaced. This car has won numerous 1st place trophies in Saskatchewan and Alberta car shows, and driven to each one! I have made the round trip from Saskatoon to Seattle in this car not to mention many trips to Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, etc, so you know it;s a driver. This car shows as well as it goes, and has never let me down. Virtually maintanence free due to the hydraulic lifter and elect. ignition conversion (no more valve adjustments!).

I'm sure I have missed mentioning some stuff, but it will come back to me. Car has never been winter driven. I hate to sell this car as it has sentimental value, but life has gotten in the way of my toys. I'm willing to remove some bolt on items from the car to adjust the price if the buyer wishes. Car is built in a Cal-Look theme, but would easily be turned into a German looker with a few mods. The engine currently has an oil leak which I don't feel comfortable selling with. I will fix this if the buyer wants the car as is, or I can install a fresh 1641cc engine I have and lower the price.

Asking $9,400 US obo. For this price you wouldn't be able to build this car! Price is very negotiable depending on above items mentioned

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

matna je proste ehm... cool

Obrázek
Aircooled Cruise Night #27
pan chytrej

Obrázek

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Obrázek
Aircooled Cruise Night #27
pan chytrej

Obrázek

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Keverdag Noord-Holland 2007
Obrázek
pan chytrej

Obrázek

Sesto
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Sesto »

Obrázek

IGi
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od IGi »

Obrázek

beetle66
junior modtýmu a Viktor Čistič

Příspěvek od beetle66 »

Obrázek

HonzikTL
mořský stařec flat4.org

Příspěvek od HonzikTL »

Obrázek
Mílevsko zdravi venkov [smilie=wavey.gif]

bubák
ex bubak007

Příspěvek od bubák »

Vánoce a následující rok nechť si každý udělá po svém.

PF 2008
Obrázek
pan chytrej

Obrázek

sSATYRr
MODRA owner

Příspěvek od sSATYRr »

noblesni karka s noblesnim barakem
Obrázek
vice zde
Der Himmel ist blau, die Erde ist weiß[/size]

Odpovědět