2018 - Let's Bug Together #27 - 11.08. - 19.08.

spolujízdy, afterpokecy, fotky a vše okolo
Ata Krebs

Re: 2018 - Let's Bug Together #27 - 11.08. - 19.08.

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

Dear friends, at this moment I just want to give you a big THANKS because of so many cars from Czech rep. and also from Slovakia on our meeting. It was amazing and in some moments I have a feeling that I'm on the meeting in your country - I mean Czech cars were everywhere.
In next days I will try to write some statistic here, it will be very interesting !!
Once again a big thanks to Miloš for his help about invitation, also big thanks to Ondra, you really made our meeting epic with your car, and once again thanks to you, our friends and be sure, that you made our meeting unforgettable.
And we are very proud, because we believe, that you feel in Lesce like our friends, not just like a guests !! :D :D :D

Janek
zasloužilý harcovník fóra flat4.org

Příspěvek od Janek »

Tak jsme taky doma po trochu delším srazu. Pravda byl skoro více Český než Slovinský, ale místo bylo skvělé a aktivit kolem dost. Pořád bylo kam jezdit se kochat. Organizace také super.
Nechci psát jen kvůli poděkování, ale protože:

V tombole jsem objevil i tohle a nevím pořádně co to je. Slovinsky jsem se za těch pár dní nenaučil a tak se tu formou kvízu poptám :-)
IMG_20180827_154500.jpg
IMG_20180827_154434.jpg
Kdo ví poradí??
brouk - brouk - brouk a busík :lol: :lol:

Ata Krebs

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

First photo :
Natural water !! Voda pochazi z Alpy o vyšce 1100 m - sorry, i will continue in English - and that water is one of the most quality water in Slovenia and also in Europe ! And why called Voda 902 ? Because they fill the bottles with that water on the high of 902 m.

Second photo :
I think it would be the best option, when you open the internet page XADO EX120, than see which product you have and read it. Sorry, but I simply have no idea how to translate all that text to your language :oops: . An English version you will find on their pages.

And sorry again, but simple answers are always the best answers, I think - well, maybe I'm wrong, who knows !!

Janek
zasloužilý harcovník fóra flat4.org

Příspěvek od Janek »

Thanks for your answers. I'll look on web and try to find more informations of the second product.

Bye Jan
brouk - brouk - brouk a busík :lol: :lol:

Zamčeno