2017 - Let's Bug Together #26 - 12.08. - 20.08.

spolujízdy, afterpokecy, fotky a vše okolo
Ata Krebs

Re: 2017 - Let's Bug Together #26 - 12.08. - 20.08.

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

It is less than one month and the meeting in Lesce will be open. Up here you can read the plan for the whole week of the meeting and you can see that you will not have the time only for drink beer :D
As you see, we will start already in Sunday with the summer tobogganing, than in Monday we will go swimming to the Bohinj lake, at Tuesday we will visit Tržič village, than at Wednesday we will go to the Zipline in Planica skiflying hill - believe me, that will be the Top shit again :supz: and than at Thursday the meeting will be official open. We will start to work but you will continue with your fun and joy !!!
At Saturday we will try again to make the party with masks ( like last year - the Flinstones, Santa, Alladin and his magic light, Marilyn Monroe...etc ) from the movies or cartoons. With live music of course. Also live music at Thursday and Friday.
When we talking about food, we will prepare halfpensions again, dinner from Thursday to Saturday and breakfast from Friday to Sunday ( selfservice of course ).
Maybe one more important thing - when we talking about our lottery ( bingo ), this year the first prize will be the wonderfull VW refrigerator ( cooler ) Gorenje in value of 1.200 EUR !!! And most important is, that you, the poeple from Czech Republic will ha ve the chance to get the cooler in your country at the Gorenje unit or office. When you will be the winner of the Bingo, of course.
It's normal like every year, that anybody who will arrive earlier, will not pay any additional tax for the camp or electricity, you will take care only about your food before the official opening of the meeting and it's normal that you will pay the tickets for the Zipline or summer tobogganing ....
If you have any questions, you are very welcome, also maybe with some suggestions !! We will try to do everything you want just to make you happy !!!!!! [smilie=wavey.gif] [smilie=wavey.gif] [smilie=wavey.gif]

tarmara
mořský stařec flat4.org

Příspěvek od tarmara »

Thanks for information avalanche....just one question?? Is there any price list? Meeting fee or prices for halfpensions?? Or it is based on voluntary contributions ... Thanks.
VW T2b "Zoran" (1977)
Kdyby mi to stálo, jako mi to visí, koupil bych si velkostatek u nás v Lysý!

krizmen
stálý inventář fóra flat4

Příspěvek od krizmen »

loni bylo pro řidiče 30 € , v ceně pobyt v kempu vč. zázemí, jídlo, srazové triko, nálepka. Spolujezdec 25 €.
Obrázek

tarmara
mořský stařec flat4.org

Příspěvek od tarmara »

To je proti Glokáči vlastně zadarmo.... půlčící gratis?
VW T2b "Zoran" (1977)

krizmen

Příspěvek od krizmen »

tarmara píše:To je proti Glokáči vlastně zadarmo.... půlčící gratis?
škopci a panáci borovnička koštujou 1,5 €
Obrázek

tarmara
mořský stařec flat4.org

Příspěvek od tarmara »

ja mel na mysli potomstvo predskolniho a skolniho veku
....ale i tato informace se do pripravy vyletoveho budgetu hodi....:)
VW T2b "Zoran" (1977)

Ata Krebs

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

Diky za odpoved, Krizmen, je opravdu tak !!
Tarmara, sorry that I didn't answered you at once, well, here are some more info about prices on LBT# 26 !!
Start price for the drivers will be the same like last year were, that's mean 30 EUR and contains : camping, electricity, showers ( not only with cold water :) ), than dinner at Thursday, Friday and Saturday ( two different menue at Friday and Saturday ) self service breakfast at Friday, Saturday and Sunday, start number, T-shirt of the meeting, and special for you one welcome drink personally from me :drinkers: !!
For the each co-driver start price is 25 EUR and contains everything just like the drivers except the start number, of course.
All drinks will costs 1,5 EUR each ( 0,5 l beer, borovničke, water, cola... etc ) and we will also give you a chance to buy some food at the meeting place - grill 5 EUR, pommes 2,5 EUR, Hot Dog 2,5 EUR, Toast 1,5 EUR !!
As I wrote you before, you can arrive earlier - we will be at the meeting place already at Sunday, 13 of August. And don't worry, you will not pay any additional tax for that days in the camp.
That's it and I hope that I give you some info you asked. If there is anything else, you are welcome, just ask !!

tarmara
mořský stařec flat4.org

Příspěvek od tarmara »

Thanks for answer...25 EUR as co-driver is for all ages or any discount for for children? In my case 3 and 6 years old? I just need to know this for having enough cash in advance....And for budgeting whole holidays as we are starting our road trip on Vodokrty meeting weekend before ....
VW T2b "Zoran" (1977)

Ata Krebs

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

It's normal that for 3 and 6 years old kids you will not pay anything!!! Three years old child will eat with you, I think and the six years old child will take an normal portion without paying, it's clear - when we talking about dinner. The breakfast will be self service option as I wrote and you will simple take a " little more" food, there will not be a problem. After all, I work in the kitchen in Lesce, so, you have to find me only :-$ :-$ :-$ :D :D :D

tarmara
mořský stařec flat4.org

Příspěvek od tarmara »

Perfect!! And one more quesion for locals: any tips where to spend two or three nights on seaside with children?? At best in SLO but we can cross the borders to IT or CRO. Thanks
VW T2b "Zoran" (1977)

Ata Krebs

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

Tarmara, it's not easy to suggest you, where to go on the Adriatic Sea. I also don't know, if you will go camping somewhere or you want to take some appartement or room or you wanna go to the hotel. When we talking about Slovenia, Portorose ( Portorož ) is most expensive at that moment, so it would be better to find some place (room, appartement ) in Izola or Piran maybe. Especially Piran is an old, small town and maybe most important is that town Piran has Soul, as people said !! If you will go there and walking through that strait lanes at the evening, you will feel that for sure. But in Piran there is no good coast for swimming (seaside resort ). Well, it's gratis :D .
When you want to go to the Croatia, good places are Poreč or Novigrad at the west side of Istria or Opatija or Lovran at the East side of Istria. lovran is also small town and I think there will not be a problem to find some room in that time. When you thinking about camp, than the Camp Polari near town Rovinj is very good. It is also on the West side of the Istria, but you have to drive more than 60 km after you cross the Slovenian - Croatia board. And always in July and August is a big chance that there will be many people on the board and you have to wait such a long time to cross the board.
About Italy I don't have any experience, so I don't have any suggestion to you about that.
I know i didn't help you really much, however, you have to go visit some pages of that cities and than take your final decision. Like always in the life, all depend on you :D :D :D

tarmara
mořský stařec flat4.org

Příspěvek od tarmara »

Thanks Ata and see you on Thursday or Friday!
VW T2b "Zoran" (1977)

Milosak_1
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Milosak_1 »

Ata Krebs píše:And always in July and August is a big chance that there will be many people on the board and you have to wait such a long time to cross the board.
Only 2,5 hours in CRO and 1 hour in SLO
Komu se nechce, hledá důvod.
Kdo chce, hledá způsob.

Ata Krebs

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

There is only little more than two weeks and the meeting in Lesce will be opened. We want once again give some informations to all of you, who will arrive earlier. So, at Sunday, 13 of August we will go to the summer toboganing, than at Monday we will organize the swimming in Bohinj Lake, at Tuesday we will visit the small town Tržič, than at Wednesday the top shit event - zipline in Planica skiflying hill, well, at Thursday we will leave you some free moments for drink a beer or two, maybe :D . We will continue at Friday with visiting the airport Brnik, where you will be also in position to drive the Go-karts, and than at Saturday we will go to the Jesenice town to visit the museum Stara Sava - the museum of iron manufacture.
We believe, that everyone of you will find something for your soul in that days and we hope, that you will really enjoy.
P.S. We have also payed the bill for the nice and sunny weather :D :D :D

prak
špión 007
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od prak »

I'm going to be bad this year and I'm coming with a water-cooled car. Perhaps it will not be a problem? Next year I will improve it (beetle or bulli). I will come to a week with two children. They take all the time, and there is no time for cars.
S broukem v hlavě - Prak von VW Brouk klub Prag a 17. předseda Jeď rychlejc.

Ata Krebs

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

Prak, you are welcome, you know that, also with the civil car !!!
Only thing which one we will do with your watercool car is - we will simply left out the water from your car and than in the moment they will become an aircooled :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

prak
špión 007
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od prak »

:mrgreen:
I do not transport water in the cooler, I smuggle beer
S broukem v hlavě - Prak von VW Brouk klub Prag a 17. předseda Jeď rychlejc.

Ata Krebs

Příspěvek od Ata Krebs »

prak píše::mrgreen:
I do not transport water in the cooler, I smuggle beer
Perfect, it's one reason more for left out it from the cooler :lol:

pata

Příspěvek od pata »

Ahoj kluci plánuju cestu na sraz do Slovinska .chci se zeptat kdy a kdo z jihu Moravy jedete. :?: Počítám odjezd uterý nebo středa po práci okolo 19. 00-20.00 z Hodonina. Díky za každou odpověď zdravím všechny a brzy Nashle na Slo. .. Čus Paťa

Milosak_1
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Milosak_1 »

Kdo pak všechno letos z CZ-SK pojede ?
Komu se nechce, hledá důvod.
Kdo chce, hledá způsob.

Zamčeno